We highly recommend you wash your apron by hand, in cold water & separately the first time. We’ve listed below some extra tips for you to read through
- Wash separately the first time – gentle wash, in cold water
- Raw Denim aprons – Blue indigo denim is notorious for bleeding and should be washed separately the first couple of times and then with similar colors
- Wash as per the care label instructions
- Treat stains before machine washing
- Air or line drying your apron to avoid excessive shrinking and wrinkling
- Hot tumble drying your apron will weaken the fibers and may excessively shrink your apron. We recommend a warm drying cycle if necessary
- LASTLY, PLEASE IRON YOUR APRON AS WE WANT YOU TO LOOK YOUR BEST IN OUR APRON!
- Ink – soak the spot with acetone for a few minutes, rinse before washing.
- Food, wine, coffee – cover the stain with table salt, massage in and leave for 5 minutes. Scrape off, check, retreat if necessary. Wash as per instructions.
- Oil & butter – sprinkle with talcum powder, leave overnight. Scrape off the powder and wash as usual. Or use a stain remover.
- Red Wine – Blot out the red wine, soak the stain in white wine and rinse after 5 minutes. Blot out excess liquid, sprinkle with salt and leave for 5 minutes. Scrape off, retreat if necessary, wash as per instructions.